In this tutorial I am gonna offer you a tremendous method from that you'll be able to re-partition your hard-drive when the windows are installed. You have installed windows however you forget to partition the drives or you partitioned off the drives incorrectly and you do not wish to once more install the windows to try and do the partition once more and currently curious what to try and do, thus I'll show you the simplest way through that you'll be able to solve your problem!
A software package referred to as EaseUS Partition Master (EPM) is being unfold day-by-day (thanks to it's simplicity and facilitate). I will be able to offer you an entire orientate on how you can use EaseUS Partition Master to try and do the left work done!
How to use EaseUS Partition Master (EPM):
Screenshots will help you understand better!
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select D: drive, right click D: and select "Resize/Move partition".
3. Position the mouse pointer on the left partition handle to shrink D: drive.
4. Click OK. Then there is unallocated space on the right side of C: drive.
5. Repeat step 2 and 3. Position the mouse pointer on the right handle of C: drive to extend it.